GoogleAds

Sunday, December 27, 2020

Help wanted



Dear friends

We are preparing a platform to help many of you who are writing to us via private message and we have decided to embark on the path that will allow us to contribute with your dreams, your different situations and of course create more opportunities for everyone. For this reason at this time we need your help

We are looking to hire a designer to help us develop the logo for this project. If you have a friend or know someone, an agency or want to help us find the right person for this project, please share this image and this message on your Facebook wall as many times as you can. We even invite you to please invite all your friends to be a part of this page. The more friends you invite, the sooner you will help us complete this goal.

PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR CHAT WITH US

http://m.me/therockperform

8 comments:

  1. Where is my Money?
    My Mobile Number:008801870766415,
    008801870766421

    ReplyDelete
  2. AhmadDatab is Saeed Saeedi is on Facebook. My username in Afghans is AhmadDatab Sharifi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello dear brother, I hope you are successful in all areas of life. My number is in Afghanistan. 0093796169006

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am facing many economic problems and I hope that the prizes will reach me sooner. Your dear friend Ahmad Sharif Sharifi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, my name is Touda Mahdi from Algiers, the wilaya of Tiaret. I am married and have 3 children. Telephone number: 213673555569

    ReplyDelete

Ads

top social